Violence and Harassment Plus Harassment Investigation
In this full-day course, we will review violence and harassment assessments, the provincial Code of Practice, and discuss domestic violence as it pertains to workplaces. We will review legislated definitions and take away best practices related to both jurisdictions. In the second half of the presentation, you will learn how to investigate harassment allegations.
What topics will be covered?
- Legislations, Guidelines, Codes of Practice
- Violence Risk Assessments
- Completing Investigations
- Case Studies
You will receive the following material when taking Violence and Harassment, plus Harassment Investigations training
- Fillable PDF workbook that you can choose to print, of fill in electronically.
- Links to HSPI’s favourite online resources.
- Our Training coordinator and IT team will be available during the training for support throughout the course.
- You will need a computer with a camera and microphone, and internet connection to attend the training. We recommend the use of a computer or laptop for a better experience.
- The course will be delivered using Zoom. Use the test link to make sure you can access Zoom on your device.
- To access digital training material and the final evaluation, you must login into BIS Trainer during the course.